Blue
Blue has been very defining in my life. When I went to the candy store by my grandma's house I would come back with a blue tongue because of eating my favorite flavor of Blow Pop. When I wanted to express a little bit of rebellion to let my parents know I was my own person and they couldn't make me do what they wanted, I dyed my hair blue. I went through a number of years in my life feeling very blue. Now I am trying to focus on being more serene and peaceful, and the color that represents that best is blue. My favorite fruit is the blueberry. And blue is just about the best-looking color in the world, except for perhaps a medium shade somewhere between it and green.
That's why I'm calling this blog "BLUE".
That's why I'm calling this blog "BLUE".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home