I am so comfy.
I'm wearing slippers at work today. After putting on my boots this morning to go out and remove snow from the car for 10 minutes, changing into shoes just seemed like a little more than I wanted to handle today. So, I'm sitting with my feet hidden under my desk feeling like I'm getting away with something even though no one would care that I'm not wearing shoes. And I'm drinking piping hot coffee.
I am so warm and it is so cold outside. I have won!!!
I am so warm and it is so cold outside. I have won!!!

2 Comments:
you do win. my back hurts from shoveling snow and my office is cold and have absolutely nothing to do and we don't have coffee.
piping, that's what my grandmother used to say - wonderful, good use, carry on!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home