Decaffeinated Day because of Bad Brie
I did not have a single cup of coffee yesterday. I didn't even want one.
That probably has less to do with me having controlled my addiction to coffee and more to do with getting food poisoning from brie that had been left in the fridge a few days too long. I just couldn't resist having some with melba toast. My reasoning was that sometimes they age cheese for years to give it more flavor. Damn, that was stupid.
That probably has less to do with me having controlled my addiction to coffee and more to do with getting food poisoning from brie that had been left in the fridge a few days too long. I just couldn't resist having some with melba toast. My reasoning was that sometimes they age cheese for years to give it more flavor. Damn, that was stupid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home