Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Being drunk is no fun for an introverted control freak. I talk way more than I want to. I end up feeling very exposed. The next day I always wonder what people thought of what I was saying or if I was insensitive toward someone because I was too busy blabbering the night before to pay attention to how I was affecting people around me. Apparently I also become quite fixated on exactly who the hell Alec Baldwin is. There's ususally a pretty strict filter between my brain and my mouth. It seems that filter is removed when I have a few brewskies. I'm not so sure that is a good thing. I mean, come on, imagine if everyone said everything that popped into their brains. There would be a whole lot of shit out there that would have been better off not said.

So, I will be the designated driver from now on. The designated sober one. The designated person who gets to keep her filter intact.

Or maybe I should just be less of a control freak and stop worrying what people think of me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

"I think it is Alec Baldwin's job to host Saturday Night Live"

Andie, you make me laugh when inebriated. The lack of a filter is a good look on you.

December 28, 2005 12:20 PM  
Blogger Working Boy said...

I agree completely. Plus, it gives Richard something to complain about besides Caribou.

December 28, 2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Well, I'm going home for lunch today. I'm off to give Richard something more to complain about...

January 03, 2006 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home