posted by Foodie on a Diet at 12:08 PM
AND it has kept me entertained for 18 days.Get with the program Burrell! :-)
are you guys on vacation?
no...i've just been doing all my work and that doesn't leave much time for writing. haha. maybe i should write at home instead of watching tv.
let's not get carried away here. tv is tv after all--Prison Break next Monday. Oh baby!
Music to my ears! PRISON BREAK!(my incarcerated husband returns to prime time)
Andie, you mentioned you wanted cowboy boots. There isn't a big selection here but they're pretty cheap.http://www.bakersshoes.com/jump.jsp?itemID=178&itemType=CATEGORY&iMainCat=154&iSubCat=178&viewall=1
ooooh, I like Bakers Shoes. I had a white sparkly pair of platform 4 inchers in high school and I wore them to every prom and Easter service. I wonder what ever happened to them?Go for Bakers cowboy boots!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
AND it has kept me entertained for 18 days.
Get with the program Burrell!
:-)
are you guys on vacation?
no...i've just been doing all my work and that doesn't leave much time for writing. haha. maybe i should write at home instead of watching tv.
let's not get carried away here. tv is tv after all--Prison Break next Monday. Oh baby!
Music to my ears! PRISON BREAK!
(my incarcerated husband returns to prime time)
Andie, you mentioned you wanted cowboy boots. There isn't a big selection here but they're pretty cheap.
http://www.bakersshoes.com/jump.jsp?itemID=178&itemType=CATEGORY&iMainCat=154&iSubCat=178&viewall=1
ooooh, I like Bakers Shoes. I had a white sparkly pair of platform 4 inchers in high school and I wore them to every prom and Easter service. I wonder what ever happened to them?
Go for Bakers cowboy boots!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home