Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shuffleboard, Pinochle and Big People Trikes

I never knew what I was in for when we took a trip to Florida. I had visions of the ocean, sand, Disney World and sunshine. Maybe a Mickey mouse shirt and some oranges for souveniers. What I didn't anticipate was a pool with restrictions on wearing sunscreen, getting whooped at cards and shuffleboard and evening tricycle rides while listening to gators grunt.

I was also surprised by the live Discovery Channel view of a very large fish being swooped up and eaten by a heron about 20 feet away from me.

By the way, Disney's Animal Kingdom park is sweet, even for adults.

6 Comments:

Blogger Working Boy said...

I've always wanted to see a giraffe and a wolverine before I die.

April 25, 2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Wolverines are scary.

By they way, anyone else getting about X Men III coming out this summer!?!

April 26, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

This summer? I don't think so. Try in like 3 weeks.

I'm gonna pee myself.

April 26, 2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 26, 2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

we should have a party to celebrate! I havent been excited about a movie coming out in a long time.

April 28, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Sounds like a plan!

April 28, 2006 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home