Heathen devil weed
I have been feeling quite ambitious at work today. This is mostly due to the interesting subject matter of the dictation I have been typing on the following subject:
The law firm I work for attempts to collect money for a medical supply company for their delinquent accounts. Now, I have heard a lot of excuses about why people cannot pay for their equipment, and a few of them sound somewhat valid. Today's excuse tops them all.
A lady left a voicemail in response to a letter that merely stated that she owed this company money, and that if she did not make some sort of payment in 30 days that legal action would be started in order to force her to pay.
This lady very irately stated that she refused to pay for her wheelchair because her chair "reeked of the heathen devil weed" when it arrived, and that, furthermore, her insurance was supposed to pay for it. When questioned later why she had not submitted the bill to her insurance company, she said that she had given it to the "stoned delivery driver" and assumed that giving him the information would be sufficient.
The law firm I work for attempts to collect money for a medical supply company for their delinquent accounts. Now, I have heard a lot of excuses about why people cannot pay for their equipment, and a few of them sound somewhat valid. Today's excuse tops them all.
A lady left a voicemail in response to a letter that merely stated that she owed this company money, and that if she did not make some sort of payment in 30 days that legal action would be started in order to force her to pay.
This lady very irately stated that she refused to pay for her wheelchair because her chair "reeked of the heathen devil weed" when it arrived, and that, furthermore, her insurance was supposed to pay for it. When questioned later why she had not submitted the bill to her insurance company, she said that she had given it to the "stoned delivery driver" and assumed that giving him the information would be sufficient.

7 Comments:
Oh, THAT wheelchair. I distincly remember it: I was listening to In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, and it was around the 12th minute of the song that I drove up to her house. Jamming good times. But I don't remember her giving me any information...
She must have been smoking up too. Since she knows so well what the "devil weed" smells like and she thought you were a man and all...hehe..
YOu know this old bag has Hodgkins and has to smoke pot all day long. She must feel bad/guilty about it though. I for one have no doubt in my mind that there is no such delivery driver.
A Haiku in honor of the crazy lady:
Smoking pot all day
for relief of diseases......
Wish I had hodgkins!
(not really)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
well done!!!
Devil Weed Woman is back...and with an attorney...claiming that the stoned delivery driver could have killed her by not tightening a bolt on the bed he assembled for her.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home