You know the temperature in your office is too cold when you work faster just so you can print a document and warm your hands on the paper.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- Heathen devil weed
- I am entitled to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr....
- Martin Luther King Day
- All Summer in a Day
- Office Supplies
- Being drunk is no fun for an introverted control f...
- Sequin
- So, sorry to anyone who's been trying to leave com...
- Caps and lower case letters
- Just so you know, this is what happens if you rub...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
I have a superfluous lamp which I keep on. It raises my cubicle temp probably about, oh, half a degree.
That's brilliant. And I'll bet it doesn't waste as much paper.
Why don't you just turn up the heat?
I hate offices! They are cold and dry and you rarely get to see out the window. BOO!
The thermostat has a freaking mind of its own. If you change the settings, it either defaults to 68 degrees or 80. I'd rather layer sweaters than sweat.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home