I, too, was slushed upon this morning. I stumbled out of my apartment late, taking a full 15 minutes to figure out how to lock the damned door. I guess that is what happends when you're used to leaving your apartment open for vagrants and stinky friends.
Oh, I was slushed upon alright. That having been said, I retract my digression on the sun last night. I'm pretty happy about the sun, even though sometimes the yellowness just damn-near pisses me off.
if you are referring to me being the stinky friend. well i resent that! just because i havent taken a shower in a few days doesnt mean im greasy and smell bad. oh wait, yes it does...
5 Comments:
I, too, was slushed upon this morning. I stumbled out of my apartment late, taking a full 15 minutes to figure out how to lock the damned door. I guess that is what happends when you're used to leaving your apartment open for vagrants and stinky friends.
Oh, I was slushed upon alright. That having been said, I retract my digression on the sun last night. I'm pretty happy about the sun, even though sometimes the yellowness just damn-near pisses me off.
You guys have slush out there? If so, you should move into the city. No slush to speak of!
You guys have slush out there? If so, you should move into the city. No slush to speak of!
I don't know about breaking our lease, but I think it sounds like a great idea to visit this weekend.
if you are referring to me being the stinky friend. well i resent that! just because i havent taken a shower in a few days doesnt mean im greasy and smell bad. oh wait, yes it does...
ps- i love squeegies!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home