So, my boss asked me today what a "baby daddy" is. I don't know if I should feel proud or be ashamed that I was able to explain it.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Previous Posts
- Purple Rain (I apologize in advance for getting th...
- Shuffleboard, Pinochle and Big People Trikes
- Dumb Ass Sticks
- Decaffeinated Day because of Bad Brie
- This is why I believe in birth control...
- The number of paper cuts that I get working in an ...
- This has kept me entertained for approximately 3 a...
- Welcome to Slushfest 2006
- Addicted to Sun
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
don't leave the rest of us hanging....what is it?
It's the father of a woman's baby.
Take the phrase, "my baby's daddy" and take out the "'s".
Apparently someone wrote in a legal document that they served papers on someone's "baby daddy". Had all the 50 and 60 something attorneys all in a tizzy.
Well...that was embarrassingly obvious.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home