Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lazy Sun

The sun and I are having a bit of a falling out right now. I told him I thought he was getting lazier and lazier. I mean, going to bed at 4:45 in the afternoon and waking up at like 6:30 in the morning, and even when he is awake, he's wearing his cloud covered flannel pj's half the time. Frankly, I'm surprised he can hold his job. Now he's avoiding me. People say he's around during the day sometimes, but when I get out of work, he's gone again. It's just a little bit depressing.

I was thinking maybe we could pass a petition around to force the sun to work a bit later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Andie, let's go to the Carribbean on one of those all inclusive vacations. We can sip margaritas (mine with sugar, of course) and just love the sun all day long.

But let's wait a bit until the hurricaines die down. No one likes an all inclusive vacation with a hurricain.

November 09, 2005 2:51 PM  
Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Sounds awesome. When do we go?

November 10, 2005 8:42 AM  
Blogger Working Boy said...

Please take Lubansky with you.

November 10, 2005 1:20 PM  
Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

November 10, 2005 2:28 PM  
Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

We could have a girly vacation. How fun!!!

November 10, 2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Heathers and Andreas in Mexico. Sounds like a plan. At least I won't have to remember too many names.

Let's go after Andy's party on Friday. I'm quitting work.

November 10, 2005 3:08 PM  
Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Yeah, everyone who wants to go who isn't named Heather or Andrea has to sit in front of a panel of Heathers and Andreas to be approved....

November 28, 2005 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home