Monday, November 07, 2005

Sometimes I want to be a cat

Usually I would want to be a dog. High energy, ready for some fun, extraordinarily loyal, accepting of everyone who doesn't hurt the people I love, liking a good romp in the mud.

But nope, not today. I want to be a cat. I only want to interact with the people I feel like interacting with. I want to curl up in a sunny spot on a cushy rug and take a nap for longer than anyone thinks is prudent. I want a good stretch. I want to just take care of me. I want to be clean and warm and comfy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Andie, your blog is so feminine and cute!

November 08, 2005 12:20 PM  
Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

I like your blog too! I think you're a great writer also. Do you write a lot?

November 09, 2005 11:57 AM  
Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Thanks, guys!

I don't write a whole lot, but I usually think in whole sentences - not so much in abstract ideas. And I edit a lot because of this strict 8th grade English teacher I had.

November 09, 2005 1:14 PM  
Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Do you ever write poems or songs or anything like that?

I am totally a stream of conscious writer. ESPECIALLY on my blog.

November 10, 2005 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home