Well, we have cable. I can officially get up one hour earlier for work and watch any one of the following: 1. a shark special, 2. Sesame Street and 3. Dawson's Creek reruns. For the time being, I am choosing to ignore the question in my mind: "Why the hell would I do that?" and just be glad that I can. I will also, for the time being, ignore the little voice in the back of my head telling me that there are better things to be done with my time and that cable television will only be detrimental to me reaching my goals.

3 Comments:
I didn't have cable tv growing up. Heather did. This causes problems.
I was a bit reluctant to pay for something that would be such a distraction when most of the good shows are on network tv anyway.
However, I was persuaded by thoughts of being able to watch hours and hours of star trek and the discovery channel when I stay home sick. Now, I really want to get a cold that makes me too miserable to go to work but not miserable enough to ruin my shows.
extravagance!
(i love it!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home